The Harvest Cup
(a 21 and over event)
December 16th and 17th at Worcester DCU Center
Saturday 11 AM – 8 PM, and Sunday 9 AM – 5 PM
There are several cannabis product categories to be judged, with the winners announced over the course of the weekend.
Non Solvent Hash & Kief
Oils & Tinctures
Cannabis chefs will be putting on cooking demonstrations. Processors will be demonstrating and selling their equipment.
The Harvest Cup Entries
Following are guidelines for contestant entries to The Harvest Cup.
- Entry fee shall be $150, from which testing fees will be taken.
- All Contestant entries will be due starting on September 15, 2017 and ending no later than October 31, 2017.
- Flower entries will be 2 ounces. Categories will be:
- High THC
- High CBD
- Concentrates (wax, shatter etc) shall be 14 grams dabbable
- Non Solvent Hash and keif entries shall be 14 grams
- Oils & tinctures will be 1 ounce bottles
- Topical products will be 12 applications
- Edibles will be 36 doses
There will be three rounds of judging by over a dozen judges. More details will be released by the end of summer.
The Harvest Cup Vendor Packages
|Center Doubles 10X10||$1000|
|Center 10X10 Singles||$600|
- Access to the VIP Lounge, which will include food and any medicated edibles people want to donate to the room
- There will be a block of rooms available at the Hilton Garden Inn. Contact them directly at 508-753-5700 and reference The Harvest Cup for special pricing.
- Tickets to the Setup Party VIP event Friday evening
VENDORS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
- The vendor deals with SER and the DCU Center for power and booth extras directly. Contact and pricing info will be provided
- The vendor is responsible for their booth to be set up and broken down on time
- The vendor must submit the names of all booth attendants for photo badging, limited to 6 people
- The vendor will receive 2 pairs of tickets only if they buy a double or end cap
- Deposit of 50% is non-refundable. Balance is due by October 15.
- Fee includes access to the Vendors Lounge for food and beverages
- MGAC is not liable for any loss or injury incurred at the event
Hilton Garden Inn
35 Major Taylor Boulevard,
There will be a block of rooms available at the Hilton Garden Inn . Contact them directly and reference The Harvest Cup for special pricing.
72 Grove Street
Worcester, MA 01605
Holiday Inn Express
110 Summer Street
Worcester, MA 01608
The MBTA commuter rail can be taken to:
34 Washington Square
Worcester, MA 01604
The DCU Center is less than 1/4 mile from station.
For general information email email@example.com